Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pick Hillary's Withdrawl Date and Win A Nutcracker

Now that most rational people understand Hillary Clinton is not going to be the Democratic nominee, the only thing left is to figure out when she tosses in the pantsuit. So in my infinite generosity, I am offering a true political collectable for the reader who picks the date Hillary withdraws. In the event no one gets the exact date, we'll abide by The Price Is Right rules...closest without going over.
The prize is a The Hillary Nutcracker. It's still in the box and will be worth it's weight in cattle futures on e-bay some day. It's Hillary in full with stainless steel thighs capable of cracking even the touhest nuts...and it's made in China. What could be more American than that. It's right up there with the John Kerry dog chew of 2004.
So send me your pick and I'll keep everyone posted. You can't afford to wait. The Wicked Witch could go any day now making this a contest where everyone wins in the end.

5 comments:

Herbert Sweet said...

Sounds like fun. I'll guess at June 4th. Can I change my mind after tomorrow's news? The next day's news?

Anonymous said...

No mulligans on the date but thanks for playing!

Herbert Sweet said...

Today's NY Times: “After June 3, this is going to come to a conclusion,” Mr. McAuliffe said on NBC’s “Today” program.

So do I get my prize now or do I have to wait for the 'official day'?

Herbert Sweet said...

So do I win?

Herbert Sweet said...

and the winner is? ........