Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Decision Day Again

Another Tuesday, more primaries. Today the good folks of Indiana and North Carolina have their opportunity to weigh in on the Obama-Hillary contest. The pollsters are predicting a split decision with Obama winning North Carolina and "working class" Mom, Hillary Clinton taking Indiana. How much do you love Hillary reinventing herself as a blue collar gal? Just how dumb does she think people are? Really, really dumb if her campaign blather is any indication. The word shameless doesn't come close to doing her justice but then again her whole life has been one delusional lie after another. If Indiana buys her baloney, they deserve what they get and it won't be lower gas prices!
But here's my secret desire and it doesn't involve the Bunchen sisters. The voters of Indiana will have seen through the Clinton misrepresentations and will join their fellow democrats in North Carolina and put us all out of our misery by making it a clean sweep for Obama today. If they do, I promise to run down my street in my boxer shorts tonight. My dignity is a small price to pay for my country.

No comments: